Thursday, November 26, 2009

my current favourite.

well friends, today was a pretty good Thursday.
how did your day go?

I spent the day updating my brain with watching Crocodile Dundee 
Seriously, one of the best movies ever!
It makes me want to go to Australia so bad!
** 2o1o ; ade duit bikin pasport yah cik kiah..HA-haha 
but kepingin ke Bali dulu yah baru ke melbourne..ngee ;D 
dreaming, dreaming & dreaming again...
meanwhile i'm listening to Lisa Hannigan[link] ;)
oh goshh! if i can get Lisa's album in Mas sure i will buy it * wink_wink 
she has a pretty2 song&sound!

envy rrrr

oh yea, i was thinking that the whether was so nice!
so i'm not the one pretty girl like to stay at home, just watching&listening minah ireland tu.


so i like to spending the whole day running around the city;

and having my dinner at mcd, i'm loving it ...

she has a great look, huh? hahaaha
with them...oh kakak, kakak!

along; she is my aunt actlly, not married cause still study at Uitm shah alam doing their degree.always talking about her scandal,,but kahwinnya ta jugak. Hope will married soon!

angah; already ride exora da sekarang..hehe. beli dress no need to see the price, just try, like and buy.. i like ur style la makcik. she already has one son(comel).hope u can find a good guys will take care good both of you. ;)
hey, that my sista..ade laki susah, ta de laki pun susah,,, 
thanks cause treat our mcd!
hope i will be makcik by next year



 *hey buddies! i want all my friend everlasting seem like my sis ;)
 



1 comment:

kertasgraf said...

bersepah meja... haishh~