Friday, December 25, 2009

semester break!!



Finally !! semester break was finished.so many thing was happen..either its good or not, but for me "experience is a good teacher".. if i didnt feel it,how can i learn it. during that time, i feel so alone without him, but nevermind i'm not alone actually, God is always there with me. i acceptt what;s kind of thing was happen to me, especially a bad time.it was revenge ,the bad things that i was done maybe..actlly i dont want to tell about it. it's was a past, just forget & learn from it, i'll be okey later! what can i says its already happen rite. but i'm deplorable with someone. please talk to me..




HA-haha. i also had fun during my holiday!


see!!

Let's have a snek&ice cream!
make me fat


Must have stabbed him fifty fucking time
i can't believe it
ripped his heart out right before his eyes
eyes over easy ,eat it,eat it,eat it
HA-hahahaha

Now that;s is done!
i realize the error of my ways
i must venture back to apologize




HA-ha
its not enough
its not enough
its not enough
eat again
eat again
eat again
over and over again




cause i'll be go back to upm tommorow.
damn!

1 comment:

kertasgraf said...

ahhh.. gmbr2 itu..
so damn cute!!
xleh terime xleh terime.. huhu..
cik kiah.. nak curi boley x?? hahah =p