Saturday, September 5, 2009

yelling :)



sometime i yelling for a pain
sometime i yelling when i sad
sometime i yelling for someone dat leave me
but this time i yelling because ilovehimsodamnmuch

imagining your future love life.

masa depan kamu, menemukan pasangan hidup, berkeluarga, dan seterusnya dan seterusnya.

So in that 5-minutes-journey in my bed,
I imagined I was at the beach with my dearest husband.
he's charming, strong, loving, and funny.
we were lying, relaxing, and cuddling on the white sand..
we felt the the summer breeze and sun rays..
lovely songs just get through our ears..
and we shared our precious moments just like months ago we'd ever done this thing before :)
and after all of those beautiful yet dreamy scenes,
we were making love HAHA
n lastly got a son. arghhhh!! imlovinit









life is good, trust me :)

do not regret and it would be great!


izumihotelbed :)
05092009
cik kiah

No comments: