Tuesday, October 13, 2009

work hard it!

Alisha loves Ali very much because never ever has a man cared for her so much. But recently, Alisha learns that Ali used to have a girlfriend, and she's very upset and confides in cik Kiah....


Alisha : Babe, I'm very upset about something. Can I talk with you?

I'd like your opinion.


Cik Kiah : What is it about? Oh, is it about Ali?


Alisha : Yeah, sort of....


Cik Kiah : So, what's up?


Alisha : What do you think of Ali, babe?


Cik Kiah : What do I think of him? You know him better than I do, don't you?


Alisha : Please, don't tease me. Just tell me.


Cik Kiah : Well, remember the other day when you said that Ali is a man who really shows you nothing but consideration?


Alisha : Uh-hurmm...


Cik Kiah : And remember you said that he really makes you happy?


Alisha : Yeah. (Heave a sigh) Ali is indeed a gentleman. He has wonderful manners and is respectful of me. But I'm really bothered by his past


Cik Kiah : His past!? Was he an ex-con or something?


Alisha : No, no, no. That's not what I mean. He used to have a girlfriend and he loved her very much. He almost married her if it were not for an accident.


Cik Kiah : Oh, I see. But why are you so bothered? That's already a history, isn't it?


Alisha : I know. But I just can't get it off my mind.


Cik Kiah
: Come on, Alisha . You're just being a little jealous, but that's just fine. You know, when you love him, you've got to love his past, his everything.... You've got to love him as a whole.
(don't lives inside your own shadow ;Hafiz said...Ha-ha)




i was telling you...sometime cik kiah can be a cekgu kaunseling,
a motivator, good listener,mak orang and accountant bertauliah.
HA-ha.. designer and artist pun also can LAh!! :p